• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Crystalrainbow

omg cupid wd hunni thats amazing :) and don't you feel bloody amazing too!!!

will log mine soon as i managed to get off my backside and step it out LOL

Been a busy day sorting stuff out blah blah no time really for major walks plus is been sodding cold LOL so on the walker need another 4500 before bedtime eeeek

WeightlossDreamer

image-3832836622.jpg

Only half what I should have done but still 100 cals gone!

image-848188192.jpg

Also didn't use as many cals today so that's been good x

cupid1964

No steps for me today only been out of bed an hour at most due to migraine and this stupid ear....just going to have to take things slower I think but after seeing all about the smog today I'm rather glad I stayed home and tomorrow is set for worse for us with the thick fog so we shall see. X

Hope your feelin better this evening Dreamer x

Crystalrainbow

well done dreamer still a good number !! hope your feeling much better now :) loving the new pic too woooohooooo. As long as i can do it, am considering posting some so far pics tomorrow is 8 week post mark LOL (if i can do it LOL)

Cupid hunni hope your feeling brighter too a slow few days wont hurt anyone :) especially with such grotty weather. Rest make sure that ear gets better soon.

I give you both permission to have an easy few days, and get well soon mawh hugs x x x x

so far today at 8242 just got back from puppy walks, nice cuppa then finish off them steps on the walker :)

I will report final count before bedtime :) x x x

Crystalrainbow

that's of i can master the tech cupid lol :) am relying on camera and uploading via photobucket or alike ....... 8 weeks has flown by the first 4 weeks were slow and steady progress but the last 4 weeks have been pretty much back to normal !!!
roll on the next 8

cupid1964

Oh yes defo roll on the next 8wks....odd that I'm looking forward now as spent most of my like looking back.

I used to be a size ten and at 5ft 9inch looked like a rake and don't want to go back to that but can't wait for the Day I can be an 18.
Yes everyday I can now say I want to look forward and never ever would I have said I would enjoy to walk. This family (I now consider as my wls family)
Has taught me so much about me that I didn't know. I truly love seeing a different way of looking at life when I log in.

Photo bucket I have only ever used once as I have a smart phone but it wasn't too bad to use. :)

Crystalrainbow

i so know the feeling hunni, i've just started to waffle about the change in me since op on my diary......... i will post more tomorrow because the vast changes are fascinating. I think it may help someone out there :) oh yes i love our little family too...... i would not have done this with out all your guys out there !!! Forwards is the best way to look BUT we can look back if it helps us to see how we've improved :) x x x x

WeightlossDreamer

image-633784990.jpg

My steps today yeyeyeyeyeyey!

Crystal have you got the app on your phone it's easy to upload images then x

Crystalrainbow

LOL dreamer no LOL once upon a time i used to be the leader in new tech but these days i'm bit at a loss with it all :( it must be my age hunni LMAO i even went from a touch screen phone back to one with buttons lol plus i live in Cornwall, the skateboard has only just come into fashion here LOL

Yay on the steps too :) will update mine soon x x x

Crystalrainbow

omg lol just looked at my fitbit to log my steps and it says 0 LOL of course its gone midnight lol but from memory it was 11000 odd :) night night x x x step step step x x x

cupid1964

Lol Crystal you make me smile :)
Had rather a drama today as thought I would be good and catch the bus into town as we have had freezing fog and didn't fancy getting cold and wet. To cut a long story short I left my flipping bag on the bus and had together it back before someone else did. (Yes I go it back) so ended up doing more steps than I planned and still got wet :O

Attachments

• image-308204439.jpg
    image-308204439.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 18