• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Crystalrainbow

LOL oh Cupid LOL firstly am glad you got your bag back (scarey) but how funny is that LOL what we thought was the easy and dry option turned out to be the biggest mistake lol but wow wow wow on those steps hun :) i cant believe how well your doing !!! One wonders if its the Universe' s way of kicking butt !!! someone up there over heard you saying im going to catch the bus today ........................and they said oh no your not MRS LOL x x x x its a pleasure to see you so positive hunni

cupid1964

It's people on here that help me stay so positive....I have taken G'Gs lead and started a food diary and hope that it helps.

Stuck in waiting for parcel force to pick up a return and it's driving me mad as wanted to be out and about. Typical eh but the docs are worried about my spine but truth be told the more I walk the easier it's getting and I'm in less pain so I can't see the harm. See my orthopaedic surgeon on Monday so will be telling him I fully intend to use my new freedom. :)

Crystalrainbow

good for you hunni :) the main thing is to listen to your body, if it needs an easy day take it, if your in pain give it a miss, but if your feeling tip top then get out there :) just remember its a long race, not a sprint :) have just seen your foody thread, i shall be watching see what other yummy foods your eating :) x x x hope parcel man comes soon

emmahc1975

image-3265381078.jpg

Mmmmmm not sure how accurate this is. I walked into town (1.2 miles) took just under half hour cuz i was carrying the baby in the sling so I'm slower

emmahc1975

Yes it probably is about right. It's certainly on a par with yours. I felt surprisingly knackered today because I was carrying a 15 lb baby! I've lost nearly 3 times that much!
I must make more effort to walk to work. It'd be like getting 7000 'free' steps!

Crystalrainbow

wd girls :) Emma + babs wow very wd i struggle to carry myself some days lol, but its just shows how we all carry this extra weight without thinking!! wd cupid super star :) and mummy to be fantastic :)
Im logging a less than fantastic 4574 :( far to busy for me walk or my walker today...... am helping out at family Easter fun day tomorrow eeek Egg hunt etc so today has been spent preparing all my gear to take :) will fill you in tomorrow of all the fun and games lol keep it up girls x x x

WeightlossDreamer

Cupid your doing amazing! Completely putting me to shame I've only managed 3000-odd so far today x

WeightlossDreamer

3550 is my final count for steps today so not much at all tbh! Agh well it all counts I guess! X x