• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A suggestion for that little bit extra exercise

Mixman

Not sure how people feel about these but here's my view.

All these years a lot of you have been carrying a child extra round with you, some, like me, an adult! So all that time our leg muscles have been great. I guess most of you women and men love your calfs!

During a stall I was looking round for that bit extra I could do to try and keep the leg muscles working and also work that little bit harder to try and kick start things.

I'm waffling aren't I? Anyway, ankle weights! That's what I wear now and for the past 2 weeks. And I really think it's helping. Mine weigh 5lbs each. Now this is quite heavy but you can get them in different weights! I wear them virtually all the time. They can't be seen under trousers and they definitely make your legs work all the time with just wearing them!

I do advise not to wear them for swimming though :D

ankleweights.jpg

What a disappointment i thought you were gonna say jumping off the wardrobes... Was all set to find me running shoes too :) xx

worth ago , the things we'll for a few extra lbs ,

Oh Julie, you so do have the wrong impression of me

I'm an angel :D

network.gif

Whitt whooo, sorry was working off my own low standards :( :D:D

ps, does this mean Mandie is getting ready to jump off the wardrobe? lol

Yay Dotty Chic, i'll meet you in the gutters lol xxx

My mind will be corrupt with you young harlots!!!

Oy Mr, watch who you're calling young... I'm 43 this December lol :)

Gonna get me some weights! How daft that we are desperate to lose weight, but the need to add some extra xx

Back