• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A tale of 3 christmas night out

Lippyloirston

Happy 2015 everyone.

Was comparing my last 3 Christmas work photos and can finally understand why some people have difficulty recognising me (some I just let walk past lol).

Health and happiness xxxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 189
I have the same problem seen some people last night who I haven't see n for couple of years and one said whats your name like I said I know who you are they said how do you know me then the penny dropped it was only then that they could see who I was how ignorant some folks are lol x

Thank you for sharing this!!!! That is amazing transformation!! And you do look like a different person!!!

Wow very pretty lady xx

Thanks everyone, and I know it's cliché, but it's how I feel physically, mentally and emotionally that is the real game changer! That said, it doesn't hurt to look a little cuter xxxx

Wow, you really do look very different. I don't think they were being ignorant, you really look like a different person and they didn't recognise you. You can't blame them. How were they when you said who you are?

Debbie

Brill!

Ohhh wow lippy you look stunning. Amazing transformation :D

Wow, you really do look very different. I don't think they were being ignorant, you really look like a different person and they didn't recognise you. You can't blame them. How were they when you said who you are?

Debbie

Debbie, I've had a range of responses from, "have you been ill?", "how did you manage that?", and my personal favourite "did you get liposuction on your holiday?". Now my evil mind just thinks they are all waiting for me to start gaining the pounds again! ;). Xxx

Back