• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 3 of my slimfast diet

sammyc

its the morning of day 3 of my slimfast only liver diet 3 weeks till my opp feeling great this morning not sure how long it will last.feel really down last night and starving but then got a phone call from my little brother asking how i was getting on and he said well done so that gave me a boost.i sounds so silly and people just dont understande how hard it is to go from eatting all the food i used to to eatting nothing at all and only having 5 slimfasts a day.the biggest thing i thought was gonna kill me was the coke i love coke and have about 2lt bottle a day i know i know what your all thinking thats probley why im so fat lol but i havent missed it at all yet!
i feel so proud of myself for lasting 3 days but to other peolpe it sounds so silly but im sure you all understand x
plus i only found this site 4 days ago and its been a great help thanks everyone just wish i knew how to make my profile look like so of yours lol xx
:553:

Well dun hun ur doin great ;) keep up the good wrk ;) xx

Well done hun - keep up the good work x

Before I had surgery, I used to drink 2-3 litres of diet coke a day (horrific quantity, when I think about it!) but now, I just don't fancy it at all. I did buy some and let it go flat then drink it, but I didn't even really enjoy the flavour. You might find that your tastes change afterwards too, and coke won't be an issue. x

well done hun x

keep up the good work hun ya doing well x

I wasn't addicted to coke but to diet Bitter Lemon the Schweppes one, I thought I'd never be able to live without it. I didn't drink several litres a day, not nearly, but it was my cold drink of choice. Since my op: haven't even missed it.

The pre op is very hard, so good for you ! I must say I didn't just have slimfasts on mine; I'd have gone nuts...I mixed and matched the slimfasts with one vlc meal in the evening.

hi and welcome and well done on your liver diet so far keep strong it will be worth it

Back