• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A VERY HAPPY ME!!

emma-louise

my new life!!
Evening all...

well Im so chuffed!
Im 4 weeks today,since I had the bypass and I weighed myself today,and since the pre-op diet..
I was 19 stone 3 lbs,and today Im 16 stone 13lbs..
Its a miracle!!! I havent seen that 16 mark for a long time!! AND IT FEELS GREAT!:D

Well done - that is fab. xxx

:happy096: Well done

OMG 3 stone in four weeks :eek: That is fabulous, well done :D

hi karen,

I lost about 1 and half stone on liver diet,the rest since op,your hair loss,have you asked the doctor about getting the soluble zinc ?
I got some the last week and started to take it.
As Im very worried about my hair as Ive got thin hair so Ill be bald if I lose any!!..lol

Absolute brilliant news.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Im doing well Thanks hun, still got another week on the soups :eek: which is boring to say the least.....but its got to be done! I cant wait to try mash and gravy and weetabix :D XX

Im doing well Thanks hun, still got another week on the soups :eek: which is boring to say the least.....but its got to be done! I cant wait to try mash and gravy and weetabix :D XX

hey jacqui,

the weetabix goes down a treat for me,and I also buy in the mash powder so you can just do a little portion at a time,and mix cheese with it.
I cant wait till next stage,but got another 2 weeks of baby mush!

wow

wow wow wow, thats wonderful news huni, well there you go, your off and theres no stopping you now. wel done huni, im so pleased for you. great big hugs xxxx

wow wow wow, thats wonderful news huni, well there you go, your off and theres no stopping you now. wel done huni, im so pleased for you. great big hugs xxxx

thanks dawny...

Im very very happy,and youve been such a great help..I wont forget that!! xxx

hi karen,

I lost about 1 and half stone on liver diet,the rest since op,your hair loss,have you asked the doctor about getting the soluble zinc ?
I got some the last week and started to take it.
As Im very worried about my hair as Ive got thin hair so Ill be bald if I lose any!!..lol

That's still a brilliant loss hun.

I have an appointment with doc on Wednesday afternoon - got a list of things to discuss lol. What does the zinc taste like?

That's still a brilliant loss hun.

I have an appointment with doc on Wednesday afternoon - got a list of things to discuss lol. What does the zinc taste like?

its quite sweet in a weird way,but I only dissolve it in a tiny bit of water so I can easy get it down.
The only problems I had was once I got it on presciption the chemist had to specially order it,as its something they dont stock,even boots the chemist didnt have it in.
But Im allowed to get it on prescription earlyier than needed so I dont run out.
The taste is quite ok,I would definetly ask about getting karen x

Back