• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant believe it ive now lost 11 stone!!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone, today i weighed in and have now lost a total of 11 stone!!! I still cant believe it!!! Its been 16 months since my op when i weighed 22 stone 3lb, 16 months later i now weigh 11stone 3lb :D.

To everyone one who's setting out on this journey keep pushing because the ultimate reward will await you, best of luck!!!

Amazing Lisa, you look like a new woman xx

wow! thats realli good hun! i cant wait to be able to say the same for myself - i cant even imagine being the size you are now! xxxx well done hun xxxx

Just amazing Lisa! I remember your photos were some of the first I saw on this forum: I was pre-op then and you inspired me so, so much!

Thanks so much for keeping on posting. You continue to be an inspiration!

Ahhhh Charis that just brought a tear to my eye, thank you sooooo much for your kind words xxx

Keeley-trust me one day you WILL, i thought exactley the same as you when i first came on this forum hearing about everyones success stories thinking oh i wish that was me and now it IS me........ xxx

Wow Lisa, I feel choked up reading that! Reading about the sucess of you and other "losers" on this sight gives me such hope for my future... confirms to me that I dont have to live this way.

Thanks and very well done you!

:clap::happy096::0clapper:

absolutely amazing, you look fantastic
xxxx

Way to go Lisa, it also proves that you can continue losing after the first year, which is great news as my doc says you will stop losing after a year!

Thank you all very much for your kind words.....they mean alot xxx

Wow Lisa, thats amazing ! It's so inspiring to hear you can still keep losing after a year x

You are an absolute star Lisa, It must feel incredible to have lost virtually half of you.

And like Katastrophe said, its good to hear that you are still losing more than a year post op. Gives me hope that I too may reach my goals.

Back