• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AB Abdominal Exercise Circle Machine

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Hi everyone,
Has anyone tried one of these machines (AB Abdominal Exercise Circle Machine) Not sure if it would be allowed after stomach surgery. My sister in law (the one with the vibrator) has one & as she does not know about my op she is trying to get me to use it :eek::eek: Don't want to offend her as the debacle with the vibrator caused enough family turbulence but what do I say to put her off. She was a bit miffed that I don't want to use the vibrator anymore, when most people would take it as a given when the end result was a broken foot, but she is like a dog with a bone. Does anyone know if this type of machine will ever be allowed & if so how soon. Need an answer before I crown her with it, lol xxx :D:D

I'm just wondering how you ended up with a broken foot whilst using a vibrator. Never have a problem myself...

Wow ... good job I didn't mention the pussy :eek: lol.
My mistake ... I posted about my accident on the vibrator a while ago & got carried away with my post today & didn't explain myself properly xxx :D

I'm just wondering how you ended up with a broken foot whilst using a vibrator. Never have a problem myself...

You really should track down Denise's Vibrator post....its an absolute hoot:D:D:D

Sorry Denise but everyone should read it, o
particularly if they're having a bad day! x x :):)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Has anyone tried one of these machines (AB Abdominal Exercise Circle Machine) Not sure if it would be allowed after stomach surgery. My sister in law (the one with the vibrator) has one & as she does not know about my op she is trying to get me to use it :eek::eek: Don't want to offend her as the debacle with the vibrator caused enough family turbulence but what do I say to put her off. She was a bit miffed that I don't want to use the vibrator anymore, when most people would take it as a given when the end result was a broken foot, but she is like a dog with a bone. Does anyone know if this type of machine will ever be allowed & if so how soon. Need an answer before I crown her with it, lol xxx :D:D

Sorry Denise, only doing swimming and walking as excercise at the moment. But you're a little bit behind me and I would think that abs workouts would be a bit much at the moment, prehaps you could tell her you're doing some other excercise for the time being to distract her....she seems very keen on getting you exercising...maybe she's sold tickets for the next show!!!!:D:D:D

You really should track down Denise's Vibrator post....its an absolute hoot:D:D:D

Sorry Denise but everyone should read it, o
particularly if they're having a bad day! x x :):)
have to agree with sarah, i was having an awful day at work then at lunch i read twinks post, i was crying!!!!! not laughed so much in a long time, i still laugh now when i think of it lol

Sorry Denise, only doing swimming and walking as excercise at the moment. But you're a little bit behind me and I would think that abs workouts would be a bit much at the moment, prehaps you could tell her you're doing some other excercise for the time being to distract her....she seems very keen on getting you exercising...maybe she's sold tickets for the next show!!!!:D:D:D

Never thought of that, Sarah ... hmmm. :( I have no idea why she is like this ... she is stones heavier than me so maybe I am the crash test dummy, literally, lol.:eek: I know I am nowhere near being able to do ab work but wondered if these machines work so I can tell her I have strained my stomach but will try it is a few weeks. Gawd I do get myself in some pickles just cos I don't want to upset her or make my op common knowledge. If they do work & are good for you, I would like to try it at some point in the future. My hubby thinks I should just accept it & tell her I think it is great, but she will want me to show her. Ohhhh, bugger xxx :D:D:D

tell her youve got a bad back lol

tell her youve got a bad back lol

May have to ... but last time I told her that when I really did have one, she produced these instruments of torture with big wooden beads on them & proceeded to run them up & down my already painful back, ended up walking like Max Wall ... not keen to repeat that ... think she may be a masochist, lol xxx :wave_cry:

May have to ... but last time I told her that when I really did have one, she produced these instruments of torture with big wooden beads on them & proceeded to run them up & down my already painful back, ended up walking like Max Wall ... not keen to repeat that ... think she may be a masochist, lol xxx :wave_cry:
lmao she sounds a nightmare, just tell her to go spin lol

Gawd Caren ... can you imagine the fallout from Tony's family ... She walks on water. Having said that, she is lovely & don't doubt she thinks she is doing me a favour but I am not sure how long I can survive her favours, lol xxx :D

lol ive run out of ideas, sorry!

Can someone link me to the vibrator thread lol

X

Brilliant thank you!

I wonder if they work!

X

Tell her you can not put any pressure on your knees, as you have to kneel to use the ab pro its a no go !

Tell her you can not put any pressure on your knees, as you have to kneel to use the ab pro its a no go !

That sounds good ... wonder what contraption she will come up with for bad knees ... I haven't got them now but bet I will when she has finished 'helping' me, lol. Don't suppose you have any experience of one have you, Dawn? I would like to try it but not until after Christmas at the earliest xxx :D:D

I have seen them in use and to be honest i would say it would be way to much for you yet !!
I would not tackle it for about a year post op and i love the gym ect!

Back