• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AB Abdominal Exercise Circle Machine

Bless you twinkle, I would tell her Docters orders it would be detromentle to your recovery tehe ?

She can't argue with that!!

I wonder if anyone could help me I'm now 8 weeks post op!! Just under 5 stone lighter my lovely niece brought me the day b4 my op a crunch bar for my abs and sit ups when can I star doing them as so need to get rid of the old bingo wings and any idea on exercises I can ? x

I'm starting swimming this week! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I would ring your team and ask them to be on the safe side.

I would ring your team and ask them to be on the safe side.

No, gonna give it a miss ... told my sister in law I could not use it as my knees were very sore after taking up a walking regime (this is true about the walking, but not about the sore knees) & she said OK. Phew, I thought, dodged another bullet, yes ... So tonight she turns up with knee supports made for King Kong & says she will come walking with me :eek::eek: How can I be seen in public with them on. Even my trousers don't hide them they are so humongous. Gawd knows where she has dug them up from. I really will have to start talking straight to her, but after 35yrs it won't be easy. My hubby is in stitches :(:(:( xx

No, gonna give it a miss ... told my sister in law I could not use it as my knees were very sore after taking up a walking regime (this is true about the walking, but not about the sore knees) & she said OK. Phew, I thought, dodged another bullet, yes ... So tonight she turns up with knee supports made for King Kong & says she will come walking with me :eek::eek: How can I be seen in public with them on. Even my trousers don't hide them they are so humongous. Gawd knows where she has dug them up from. I really will have to start talking straight to her, but after 35yrs it won't be easy. My hubby is in stitches :(:(:( xx
hahahahahahaha :rotflmao: sorry twink but this woman cracks me up!!! why dont you just tell her lol

:8855:That is brilliant she sure doesn't give up does she, are you sure she's not part Terrier!!!!!!!
But it may be good to have someone to walk with ???

Simple ... I don't want to hurt her :sigh: She only wants to help me but gawd I really could do without her help, it's killing me, lol ... starting to think it would be easier to tell her about my op & I swore I wouldn't. If she had known when I had it she would have been up trying to give me bed baths no doubt :eek: xx

It really does come down to your own sanity........it might be easier to just tell her....at least she keeps you OH and us entertained though :);)

:8855:That is brilliant she sure doesn't give up does she, are you sure she's not part Terrier!!!!!!!
But it may be good to have someone to walk with ???

I like to think when I walk ... no chance of that with Elaine. Suppose I could always use the knee supports as ear plugs/muffs, lol. And that is giving terriers a bad name, Dawn .. :eek: Oh I feel so mean ... she is lovely really, just a bit over the top with me :sigh: xxx

Back