• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aching

Grace

I am aching all over. Is it too much time in bed? But I ache when I sit on the sofa.:( Is it because I'm getting thinner so not so much padding?
Or am I just generally run down?
Anyone else have this issue?

I'm going to have a long soak in a few minutes to try to ease the situation.

I don't know about you but I started with bad arthritis after surgery which made my legs and back ache and it's an on going problem. I can't get comfy no matter what position I'm in and I'm worse off in bed.

I don't know if that's the problem you've got but it seems to get worse the more weight I've lost.

It could be that youve been in bed more.....I know when I came out of hospital (2 days) I was quite sore all over and achy....I prefer sitting in chair to being in bed really so it could be that......hopefully you arent coming down with anything XX

thanks all. I'm feeling better after my long soak. Hopefully it's just down to inactivity. I'm as weak as a kitten these days. Think of how you feel after a very bad bout of flu and then x it by about 1000!
I'll get there. xxx

Aw Charis you are bound to be weak hun i'm achy just now but i'm loaded with the cold! The aches could be down to your system being shattered and i def notice more aches now that i have less padding and have exposed bones! You continue to rest my dear friend it's just going to take time. Big hugs hun x

Aw Charis you are bound to be weak hun i'm achy just now but i'm loaded with the cold! The aches could be down to your system being shattered and i def notice more aches now that i have less padding and have exposed bones! You continue to rest my dear friend it's just going to take time. Big hugs hun x

Thanks Allie. You actually get tired of resting though! I'll be go though.
When's the big move? I know it's soon. Hope your cold gets better before you cross the water! xxxx

Keep wrapped up Allie... it's cold up there!

Charis... I would wrap you in cotton wool if I could, please take care precious Angel... love you xxx

Charis, I was in seeing Mr Ammori last week and told him that a couple of weeks after surgery I had REALLY bad sciatica for about 4 weeks - he says that that many people report bad aches and pains when losing the weight after surgery - particularly in their knees/hips/legs etc. and just generally feeling a little 'run down'. This shoud go as we get fitter and healthier .
Hope you are feeling bettter soon. Take care.

Thanks all. I think I'm resigned to the fact I'm having an M.E. relapse. Hopefully it will get better as I do. xxxx

Awww Charis, you have been through so much... I'm all tucked up with my hot water bottle, pills, potions, inhalers etc etc... and you are very close in my thoughts... it's as we said the other day... you have gone through so much, it's likely to take months not weeks for you to overcome all of the stress and physical trauma to your body Angel... I shall be seeing you in June.... and we will both be feeling so much better precious... take it steady... love and hugs xxx

Back