• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Change of weather change of mood

salski

Hiya all

Anyone feeling a bit bleugh due to change in weather, or pre Christmas blues or anything else. As the nights are drawing in, feels like all I wanna do is sit in PJ's snuggling or cuddling on the sofa?!
Sal

Hiya all

Anyone feeling a bit bleugh due to change in weather, or pre Christmas blues or anything else. As the nights are drawing in, feels like all I wanna do is sit in PJ's snuggling or cuddling on the sofa?!
Sal
yea hun, I always get SAD syndrome at this time of year right through to when the clocks go forward again.It's horrid innit:(

Thats all I ever want to do LOL. Maybe you need one of those SAD lamps. Could also be post op blues - case of 'Im losing weight so what next to fill my life['l.

yes i agree, soon as i get in from work all i wanna do is snuggle up in a blanket or my quilt on the sofa in my pjams, which i am now lol. i leave for work and it dark but the time i get home, cars have there headlights on and all i wanna do is just get in a get warm xx

Hey Sal,

When im up and about and can drive again we can meet up maybe go pictures or for a coffee and chat so you dont wear out ya pj's.

Plus cant wait to drive getting ored of my house now.lol

Well Sal all I can say is ......there aint owt wrong with a bit of duvet diving on the sofa with ya jammies on once the nights have drawn in...If you are feeling low though maybe think about one of them lamps

:DXx

Nah I never normally feel down, winter is my all time fave month1 I love the rain and I love the cold...I prob just having one of them weeks - you know how it is! Just wondered if anyone else felt the same.

As for going out Nat - cant bloody wait me love! We should try and take a trip to Oldham to visit hoping4surgery too :D

Nah I never normally feel down, winter is my all time fave month1 I love the rain and I love the cold...I prob just having one of them weeks - you know how it is! Just wondered if anyone else felt the same.

As for going out Nat - cant bloody wait me love! We should try and take a trip to Oldham to visit hoping4surgery too :D
lol I wish it was just a month;):D

Umm, Sal, you could come snuggle with me on my couch, I will even let you wear your pjs and everything!

Hugs babe,
Nic:p

Therr ya go Nat - we should take on our road trip too...so long as we can stop every now and then for a fag break for Sally then all is well :)

Back