• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Actifry

encore

Has anyone got one? Are they worth the money? I borrowed one and was amazed at how much fat comes out of foods.

Hopelesscase has one and swears by the chips!

I've read some good & bad reviews on it and am thinking of buying one, not just for the chips, but because of all the other stuff you can make in it.

Amazon have got them at a great price.

I have one - second one cos first one broke - and if you follow the rules the chips are good. You need to dry the potatoes otherwise they do mush up a bit but we use it all the time now. Some other things I havent been too impressed with like fish fingers but sausages are great. I must say I use mine mostly for chips and really havent tried too many adventures.
No smell in the kitchen is my best bonus feature and it really is one tablespoon of oil - if that.
I had mine from Lakeland - more expensive but I dont know if they are more reliable now cos at first a lot had to go back. With Lakeland it's not a problem but i would bear that in mind.
Happy to answer any other questions
Jo XX

One of the best things I have in my kitchen.

You can do chips, roast potatoes, roast new potatoes, roast potatoes with their skin on if you cant be bothered to peel.

I have cooked sausage, chops, too.

I am on my second one as the paddle can sometime break but I think thats because I was such a pig I used to fill it up to much. Now hoping this one will last longer.

A very convenient piece of equipment, expensive but worth the money. Does what it says on the label.

I dont have one, but have only heard good things about them. Expensive though.

my son bought me mine for christmas. its used on a daily basis for all sorts even stirfrys and chilli..
i do the kids nuggets in it and the amount of fat that comes out is frightening.
one of my fav things is diced root veg roasted in it or just potatoes and parsnips yum yum!!!
well worth the money and such a health way to cook!!!!

Back