• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

return to slender tefal actifry

Don't you need a trade card to shop at macros?

Not online Stella. I joined yesterday online because I am still dithering and dont know if i should buy one or not.
I dont really like chips, but of course will eat them because I am a glutton! but I liked the way the proper meals were cooked in it in the demo. Pork chops, chicken pieces etc. They all looked lovely.
Don't know if you can see the Ideal World demo on their site but if you can find it anywhere it is worth a look. And the guy who does the cooking on there, Paul Burdel I think he is called, has a cookery book out specially for the actifry.
Lynne x

Hi, I bought one of these and have got to say its a great investment. It cooks fantastic sausages, chicken, stir frys, curries etc. I'm addicted to butternut squash chips with paprika on them. Still haven't seen the demo though

Stellap said:
Hi, I bought one of these and have got to say its a great investment. It cooks fantastic sausages, chicken, stir frys, curries etc. I'm addicted to butternut squash chips with paprika on them. Still haven't seen the demo though

Those squash chips with paprika sound lush - care to share the method?
xXx

Hi again, I'm still thinking of getting one of these.
Could somebody tell me what happens to all the fat out of things like sausages and Pork chops. Where does it drain to so that it isnt being absorbed into the food or being used to cook the food?
Lynne x

Butternut squash is just peeling the squash like you would a potato then slice into chip shapes then put into the actifty and sprinkle some paprika (or nandos chip seasoning) before adding the spoon of oil then cook for about 15-20 minutes or until crispy on the outside

Back