• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Activia/Stevia

Big an Bouncy

Anyone used it and found they got a runny bottom?
I used it for a few days and boy did it go through quick!:kissass:

Not tried it yet. Is it really as sweet as sugar without the cals?
I don't mind things going straight through, it helps with the constipation (dirty word)
Lynne x

Yes a third of a spoon is the same as one of sugar.Bit on the dear side and my bum wouldnt stop leaking.Not like the runs where you go and stop,this was leaking!I will stick to a bit of ordinary sugar!

I use Splenda & don't get a bad reaction to it but then I don't use it often. I also use agarve syrup which again is a natural fruit sugar & a great replacement for golden syrup the dark ones good instead of treacle. Worth a try?

i've had to stop taking yohgurt and milk as they open the floodgates so to say :(
and i used to love my milk up until 3/4 weeks ago

Did you mean activia yoghurt or sweetner of some kind i ahve no problem with either i'v had no diahorrhea at all but find i can not tollerate fish/tuna just seems to stick at the top have to drink lots of water to flush it through. x If it does that to you lay off it and try in a couple of weeks again thats what i keep doing with the fish x

arnt there 2 differant types of activa.??? i havent tried it yet i used to get the low one pre op but sticking to the smooth yoghurts for now, think i will keep away from activia for a couple of weeks then just incase. xxx

Back