• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

addict to this site

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
:p i think im addicted to this site :rolleyes:

i find it very welcomin and friendly, and im able to get lots of info, so thank u to everyone xxxx :D

We are a happy little family, glad you are a part of it now. I too am addicted to minis! The thought of going more than 24 hours without checking makes me crazy, lol!

Nic:D

I too am addicted. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and make you feel part of the family.I don't know what I would do without them all, in fact if it was'nt for the lovely peeps here I would have backed out of having surgery lolxx

Yep... another addict here.

I think its because we get the support from people who understand how we feel that it is impossible to get in "real life" from people who have never had a weight problem.

I love Mini's.

Same :)

xxx

Ditto all the above.

I have to check every day, sometimes more than once a day...ok, ok 2 or 3 times a day...lol!

It is a really friendly, supportive place to go when you need it.

(((hugs)))

Yep... another addict here.

I think its because we get the support from people who understand how we feel that it is impossible to get in "real life" from people who have never had a weight problem.

I love Mini's.

you've hit the nail on the head....if you want advice on weightloss surgery and it's effects you have to ask the people who've had it done, and on here, you get the good, bad and ugly truth about it all

OH says I'm getting obsessed!

Back