• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How did you find this site?

I found the site through Google but was looking for the site name as someone on a certain social network site mentioned the name of this site.

I really appreciate it s this site is an absolute bonus!

Tatiana

I was also on minimins, long before I considered weight loss surgery. Minimins is a fab site, nothing is too much trouble for mini or Pierce and the banter is good and diet and nutrition advice excellent.
Ive been a member for years but cant remember my log on details from minimins since I joined WLS as I had a different name on there. I recognise a lot of names on here from the original minimins site.
Lynne x

I actually found this site through an app on my iPhone! And I am soo happy that I did. I to have joined many other sites and they were rude and very clickish! That's why I love it here so much! It's also why I'm always on here to lol. I can honestly say that I check this site more then I do my Facebook!! And I'm on Facebook alot!! Lol :)

I actually found this site through an app on my iPhone! And I am soo happy that I did. I to have joined many other sites and they were rude and very clickish! That's why I love it here so much! It's also why I'm always on here to lol. I can honestly say that I check this site more then I do my Facebook!! And I'm on Facebook alot!! Lol :)

i found it on my iphone too, didnt know there was an app, i already had it on my laptop. So glad theres an app, im on it all the time lol

I'm a minimims too. Long before I even considered wls I was doing Cambridge and they have sections on all range of weightloss diets. God bless mini she's a lifesaver x

I used google as well, but I was surprised when I attended my triple appointment at Luton, to be handed a sheet by the bariatric nurse with contacts on, past patients, support groups and amazingly a link to this site!!!!!!!!!!.

Omg that's fantastic!! And it is a great support network xxx

Google too.....just think if google didn't exist no of us would have met or had the tremendous support from each other.

I think the web details should be given to all WLS patients from the hospital...........Hey we could even start a revolution..................Oh no sorry wrong web page Ha!Ha! :)

They were talking about internet sites at our last support group, but I think some favoured some other one - For me THIS SITE IS KING.

Back