• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Addicted to "e" - That's EXERCISE not t'other

PhilT

Well I set a post op target of doing 90 mins exercise each week, seems I am now doing 235+ mins each week just through brisk walking! Pre Op the World is a Challenge Post Op The Challenge is the World!:eek:

what a good way of putting it philt.
i really hope i can achive some sort of gole re excercise.
as i am only doing what i can in the form of chair excercise. at the moment.

what a good way of putting it philt.
i really hope i can achive some sort of gole re excercise.
as i am only doing what i can in the form of chair excercise. at the moment.

believe me I was a dedicated couch potatoe - You will be amazed by what you can achieve and I started off with chair exercise too

ohhhi carnt wait i used to love just walking around the park or in town especialy this time of year, it just makes me more determand to have this surgery, who knows this time next year i to will be writing a post like yours philT. xxx

Excellent news Phil; no doubt other forms of exercise are easier and more enjoyable too!

Excellent news Phil; no doubt other forms of exercise are easier and more enjoyable too!

Oi! You seem to be replacing Twinkle this weekend for the "Carry On" factor !!! :8855: :8855: :8855:

Very well done, PhilT.

Like many on here I currently struggle to walk half a mile with very painful hips and knees (osteo-arthritis). I am hoping this will ease up and exercise might become pleasurable again some months down the line, rather than a painful chore, at the moment.

235 mins a week -- wow !!!

Back