• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

admission at 3pm

mazbrad

just want to say to all the lovely people on here a huge thanks for supporting me on the long long journey i am about to finish today.the SRH holiday inn is awaiting my arrival at 3pm lol.im neither nervous nor excited seems as if its just a normal day.about to go food shopping for family make sure its all ready for them. my poor 13yr old son has been up all night crying he seriously dont want me to have operation, begged me for hour last night .i explained this is my dream and unfortunately he will have to be grown up and understand.bless him. think its worry i wont wake up.but like i told him.. god only takes the good ones and im a bad ***** so he laughed . will need tissues lol when i drive off.other than that no problems.will log on before i go and my hubby gona put message on after op to let my wls family im fine . thanks again family u all brilliant xxx

Hi Marie,

Wishing all the very best in tomorrows venture and look forward to seeing you at the meeting tonight. Nearly all over and you can look to the future and the new you. Speak to you later. xx

will be waiting to hear that your on the bench side and alls well,,,,,,,,its hard for our kids , at what ever age ,,,,your son loves you ,bless him,,,maybe hide him a lil note in his favorite snack so he finds it while your away ,,nothing deep , just a silly fun note ,,im doing notes to leave for my lot ,which are much older but still scared ,,,,and a letter each that tells them how much i love them and that il be back,oh and dont sell my jewellery just yet! lololol ,good luck love ,, ya nearly there xxxxxxxxxx

see! us mums ,all think alike! lol,,,,il leave my sons in the lager stash in the garage ,and my daughters under my jpg perfume,lol , atleast i know they will find them there lol good luck love ,will be thinking of you xxxx

Good luck maz, I feel for you with your son, it must have been so hard last night :( but he will be so glad when you can run around with him a be so healthy, looking forward to hearing all about it :) xxx

Best wishes maz.. you deserve this, your journey has been a long one but is now coming to a close in the final chapter and a new one is beginning.
Have been thinking of you and following your journey over the past months, I have felt your excitement and disappointment and was having butterflys's for you as you finally had your endoscopy and then op date .
You are in the best of hands with this team and will soon be on the road to recovery with a fit new life ahead.
LOTS OF LOVE AND BEST WISHES

Good luck! Can't wait untill it's my turn! Your little boy will be so proud of his new improved healthy slim mummy! Thinking of u and ur family am xx

Good luck Maz, I wish you an uneventful few days and a speedy recovery. :)

Will be thinking of you, Maz :) The end of one journey & the beginning of a new exciting one. :) I feel for your son .. they are more sensitive at this age, bless.
Keep us up to date, we will be waiting to hear from you. Good Luck, sweetie :)

Good luck Maz, Hope everything goes smoothly, wishing you a speedy and painfree recovery.

Back