• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE

Cocoxo

HI GUYS !.

I have decided to get the gastric bypass .
I’m currently 18 stones. I was just wondering after post op, How much weight anyone had lost in the matter of weeks . I’m excited !. So any advice would be great .

I understand the post op diet requirements. Was just wondering how much weight you could potentially lose in a month.

Any advice you have to give will be highly appreciated!. Any little helps.
Eeeeekssss I’m super excited for this change .

Thanks guys.

Bling Babe

HI GUYS !.

I’m currently 18 stones. I was just wondering after post op, How much weight anyone had lost in the matter of weeks . I’m excited !. So any advice would be great .

I understand the post op diet requirements. Was just wondering how much weight you could potentially lose in a month.

Thanks guys.
Everyone is different, there really is no hard and fast rule but I lost over a stone in about 3 weeks, but honestly we are all different xx

Irene44

HI GUYS !.

Thanks guys.

Check out peoples diaries hun as Bling says everyone is different:). Very exciting for you hun xx

slimkim

A lot of us have our weekly losses in our signatures so you can get an idea of how different the amounts of loss were post op. There is no one hard and fast amount of weight loss in a certain time period.

Maria61

As the others say everyone is different but since starting going to Luton hospital 2 and a half years ago I have lost nearly 8 stone, 7 stone since surgery and it is the best thing I have ever done. Good luck to you and we are all here to help xx

Irene44