• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cocoxo

Hi again guys !

Hope you’re all well with your journey !.

I just needed some more advice . I have been doing a lot of research and just keep going around in circles.

So what I would like to know is , from your experience of having a gastric bypass . Was your weighloss quick. So did you lose 1-3 stones quickly or did it take around a year ?.

Members in my family tended to lose quite a bit of weight with the gastric sleeve but they slightly lost track and some are gaining it back.

I am 18 stones and was hoping to lose a good amount of weight with gastric bypass quite quickly . The forums I have read it took people ages to lose weight. I understand everyone is different . I just want everyone’s experience to be honest .

I’m nervous . I have waited 4 years so I slightly want the process in my weighloss to be quick to !. Oh well it’ll be nice to know and some signs of encouragement .

Kind regards x

Emma1504

Sorry can’t help with your questions as I haven’t had my op yet. Be interesting to see what people say x

Maria61

Hi again guys !

Hope you’re all well with your journey !.

I just needed some more advice . I have been doing a lot of research and just keep going around in circles.

So what I would like to know is , from your experience of having a gastric bypass . Was your weighloss quick. So did you lose 1-3 stones quickly or did it take around a year ?.

Members in my family tended to lose quite a bit of weight with the gastric sleeve but they slightly lost track and some are gaining it back.

I am 18 stones and was hoping to lose a good amount of weight with gastric bypass quite quickly . The forums I have read it took people ages to lose weight. I understand everyone is different . I just want everyone’s experience to be honest .

I’m nervous . I have waited 4 years so I slightly want the process in my weighloss to be quick to !. Oh well it’ll be nice to know and some signs of encouragement .

Kind regards x
Hi Cocoxo I had gastric bypass in September 2017 and in total have lost just over 8 stone (7stone since surgery). Others have lost at a faster rate than me but I am very happy with my progress. I am sure you will do very well if you choose bypass or sleeve and they both work as long as you follow the rules as they are tools and it is still up to us all to work with them to get the best weight loss. Good luck with your decision xxxxx

Irene44

Hi Hun as the lovely Maria61 said both are very affective aslong as you work with them and stick to the advice given. I had a bypass and love my “Wee man” pouch I’m 124 days post op and have lost 4 stone. Weight is slowing down for me now but that’s fine I’m nearing goal Which ever you choose will work for you hunni xx

Cocoxo

Hi Hun as the lovely Maria61 said both are very affective aslong as you work with them and stick to the advice given. I had a bypass and love my “Wee man” pouch I’m 124 days post op and have lost 4 stone. Weight is slowing down for me now but that’s fine I’m nearing goal Which ever you choose will work for you hunni xx
You inspire me ❤️.
Well done hope it goes well. Just dreading the “stall” stage .

Cocoxo

Hi Cocoxo I had gastric bypass in September 2017 and in total have lost just over 8 stone (7stone since surgery). Others have lost at a faster rate than me but I am very happy with my progress. I am sure you will do very well if you choose bypass or sleeve and they both work as long as you follow the rules as they are tools and it is still up to us all to work with them to get the best weight loss. Good luck with your decision xxxxx

WOOOOW GIRLL!!.
You’ve done so well.
I hope I am as successful as you’re !.
Keep it up ❤️.
That’s such great news

Irene44

You inspire me ❤️.
Well done hope it goes well. Just dreading the “stall” stage .

Oh we all have a stall hun but it kicks in again It’s definitely a marathon and not a sprint xxx