• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice BMI NHS treatment

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi I've had my name down for my boobs done after my 10 stone loss with Cambridge diet. I've seen a surgeon and am waiting PCT approval for surgery, now the doctor wants to see me to check my bmi, does anyone know any facts, will they reject me if it's over 24.9?? I'm four pounds over that at the moment but when I was lower weight my periods stopped and they've returned now, I'm sure I'm just bricking it as I so dearly want to feel like a woman again, any help or info would be greatly apreciated xx

P.S if you're looking at my lady lumps in the pic you're seeing chicken fillets and tissue xx

Hi Dutch dont know the answer to your question but wanted to say well done on your weight loss you look amazing.....I think the PCT are more concerned that you are at a healthy BMI and I think you are. Dont worry I am sure someone will be along soon to reassure you. Once again well done you....Linda x

hi
i work for a gp and the only criteria we have after weight loss is that you are a normal BMI and have maintained for a year.
hope that helps.

Thanks both of you, I've maintained for a mere six months so far but without sounding negative, the waiting list will probably take another six months. xx

Keep on at them because you have shown great determination to lose the weight good luck to a fellow preston lady!! Linda x

our pct once you are on list you should have your surgery within 18 weeks so may not be as far away as you think x

good luck and keep us posted

julesrush
cdc norwich

Back