• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice feeling queezy

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya

I am still feeling off, think it might be a bug, all started at 5am today, not eaten but been drinking but tum in abit hungry but dont fancy eating feel bloated and little bit queezy, not to bad and not been sick, feel week and tired, did have egg yesterday lunch time, could this make me feel like this 16 hours after the egg or a bug !

Thanks x

Anyone ??? :-(

oh honey i hope you feel better soon xxx

possibly the egg as its one of the hardest foods to tolerate can take up to 3 to 6 months before your able to eat them i know its a long time but its worth the Waite

Would i still be ill today if was the egg. Wont be having it again then !

Thats it no more, was not that nice either lol Not eaten today !

hi bex ,dont know if its just around me ,but a few of my family have a 24 hour bug ,so maybe that,keep sipping and rest love ,maybe call docs if dont get any better xx

A few i know have had it, but been sick, i've not been sick but felt it. Hope your okay hun xx

im great thanks bex,,,first time in ages i got up and fancied some brekkie,,,,only a couple of spoons of ready brek,,,but i put a spoonful of low fat choccy mousse in it ,was yummy!,,the things we eat after op!haha xhope your feeling better xxx

Hi still feel sick so think defo must be a bug, not got tum ache, just few rumbles!

Hi Bex,
If you are still feeling queasy have you taken your meds on an empty stomach today because that will make you feel worse.

I am a few weeks in front of you and although I have had a bypass I do remember in the first few weeks there were times I felt nauseous. However it did pass after a few hours.
If you can tolerate a cracker or something very light I would try it, the fact that you are not vomiting is a very good sign.
I agree with the others it may have been the egg, I seem to tolerate them well but not scrambled, the texture makes me want to heave but I am fine with boiled or poached.

Anyway hope today see's you feeling a bit better.

Wendy

Hi Wendy, not had my vitamins yet, just had some ready break and still feel bit off, so taking it easy today, load of sickness bugs around her at moment, maybe i have avoided the sick bit, hopefully xxx

Hope you feel better soon.
Lynne x

Back