• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help

charliegirl

Think the reason I keep being sick is that I (sorry to be graphic) keep getting clear thick flem in my mouth.....(sorry).....like if you have had a really bad chest but this is clear and thick and even if I have not eaten it just keeps on coming back up. Obviously if I have eaten it brings food back with it. It is not acidic at all and there is no pain or burning sensation but would explain why my tum has been feeling sea sick for some time....any ideas folks? I have contacted the nurse and waiting for her reply...xx

it could be the start of a cold it only goes green when you have an infection, and need antibiotics, i get it sometime with my asthma, is it worse of a morning

I get it also with my asthma, it feels like a hiccup/belch and then clear very stingy fluid. I always associated it with my asthma and even with the GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) I suffered with. Here is a link to how they are connected:

GERD and Asthma - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Asthma

Anyway, since I have been taking twice a day antacids I haven't had any trouble. This could completely be off base to what you are going through but I thought I would offer my expereince. Hope you resolve it easily hun.;)

Let us know what you find out and feel better soon.

Nic:)

Hi Linda
sorry to hear your feeling sick :jelous:, have you heard back from the nurse yet? how are you feeling now? :hug99:
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Have heard from the nurse she said it is common and more likely with dairy products like milk but I dont have any milk because it makes me feel sick...lol...I have asked her if there is anything I can take to help it so will let you know when I know...it lasts all day as well :cry:...xx

Have heard from the nurse she said it is common and more likely with dairy products like milk but I dont have any milk because it makes me feel sick...lol...I have asked her if there is anything I can take to help it so will let you know when I know...it lasts all day as well :cry:...xx

That totally sucks, I am sorry you are still feeling rubbish :(
Sending you lots of hugs :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Back