• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

worried

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya

If you saw my previous post was up 5am tue night on toilet and had bit diorhea, yesterday felt really sick and off, and today felt abit better but tummy off, feel bloated but not in pain - have rang my team but not rang yet.

Few of my friends have had the sickness bug so thought might just be this, just am worried that my op gone wrong.

Tried alittle mash and gravy just before and only had 2 teaspoons and felt off again.

when press tum dont hurt just feels like a washing machine, bloated and sick.

Ooh dear . . . I really hope you're feeling better soon. Sounds like it could be that tummy but that you mentioned, but best to wait and see what your team have to say. xxx

hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks just want to cry at the moment, feel so sorry for myself am just so fed up, have been so good and now this.

Come on Bex you know it's worth it and being low and eating to feel better is the reason we need this op xx Make a positive start on Monday and you'll feel so much better xx i hope :)

Bexs, can you chase up your team? They should have got back to you by now.

I know that alot of bugs are prevelant at the moment and I have found that since my tummy has been reworked it is refusing to be sick!! Maybe that's what you've picked up and its quite common to feel low at your stage too:sigh:

Make sure you keep up your fluids as the last thing you need is to become dehydrated too.

Sending you loads of virtual hugs and really hope that you feel better soon, try not to let it all get you down:) x

Thanks Sarah, will chase them tomorrow just hope feel better by then. xx

awww bex as sarsh said is it to late to phone your team now??
i havent had surgery yet but i do think you should keep sipping your fluids also.

i to am sending you loads of vertual hugs hope you feel much better tommorow take care bex. xxx

Hiya had a bad week but feel better today, must been a nasty bug, want to eat today but taking it easy, thanks all xxx

Hiya had a bad week but feel better today, must been a nasty bug, want to eat today but taking it easy, thanks all xxx
so glad you're feeling better honey :) xxx

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better hun xxxxxxx

Just had shep pie and my tum wanted it today, was so yummy x

Back