• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice for first fill

lolalou

Hi all,
I have a large band with no fill at all, does anyone have any advice on what sort of fill I should/would be advised to have on my first one? Sure my provider will advise too but just wanted some first hand advice as I won't be able to get back for a little while to have anymore put in. I think I finally found my port today after prodding and poking for a week! But no doubt I will be told otherwise when I have my appointment! Four days and counting until I can have mushy food and so excited about that! But worried that as I have no fill at the moment I will be able to eat more than I should so here comes the willpower part! Although five tablespoons of savoury food will be a luxury! Feel like its all been sweet stuff as I have gone off soups during the liquid stage so it's been shakes and yogurts mainly.
Any advice will be welcome :)
Thanks

Hi

As with everything Im afraid ....... it depends! as in the fill and how much you will be able to eat until you have it.

My first fill was quite a large one but I had that six months out. At that stage I had lost a fair bit of weight too.

So when is your fill? you say you are on mushies in four days...

I've not had any contact from the hospital group so far so no idea, but they said after about six weeks so not for about three or four weeks yet. Yes I'm starting mushing food Tuesday :) whoop. So excited for my scrambled egg!

My first fill was 5ml x

my 1st fill was 3mls,i had 1ml already in my band xx

Was just reviewing my card so thought may be useful for you to see what I've had over time, but just remember everyone's different!!

Attachments

• image-2736238498.jpg
    image-2736238498.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 38
Dontcha just love the scales at WLSGroup Jo!? Its great knowing how much of your weight lost is fat :D

Thanks everyone. I think I'll get them weight watchers scales as they say fat too I think. My floorboards are uneven in my bathroom though every time I get on and off I put on and lose a couple of pounds! Must put something under them! X

Mazza said:
Dontcha just love the scales at WLSGroup Jo!? Its great knowing how much of your weight lost is fat :D

Omg I want them so much....I thrive on studying that printout....Steve cracks at me as I'm like...ok but how much fat has gone..blah blah blah lol x

Back