• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fills

lolalou

Hi all, I have no fill in my band yet and am four weeks out. I have my first fill two weeks today eek! This may be a stupid question but all answers are welcome, does anyone have any advice? I saw someone say stay close by and sip fluids in case you struggle even with that. Is driving ok straight afterwards as I'm driving there in my break from work. I know/hope they will advise me there but just wondered if any of you had any top tips?
Thanks

You're fine driving :) you will need to attend having been nil by mouth for couple of hours before, you lay down, quick injection, then I get asked to sip some water in the waiting room. If it goes down I then slope off. In n out in minutes and it's no more than like having a normal injection x

Hello there

I would suggest you find out from your provider what their pre fill regime is because
one thing I have found that each provider goes by different rules. Some say no food or fluids prior to fills, some say fluids but no food, and yet like mine I was able to drink fluids right up until my fills, so I would suggest you check with your provider. Wishing you all the best Julie xx

Back