• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice needed on weight loss surgery

ming_4

hi need a bit of help i,m 5ft 2 and weigh 15 st 5ibs, i have been looking around internet at weight loss surgery i will have to look at funding it myself as my bmi is 39.3 but im a bit worried with how hospital standards will be has any one in cleveland area had it done .Can anyone suggest a private hospital :confused:

Hi ming and welcome to mini's

I had my bypass done privately as i could not put up with the waiting time on NHS, surgicare use the BMI hospitals you could look up the closest one to you

hi thanks for info if you dont mind how much did it cost and do you have to have a gp referal , as all i get when i go to gp is go and lose half a stone and come back if i found it that easy i would be at least 5 stone lighter
why is it so hard
ming_4

same for me as FGS went and booked it with surgicare at £10,500 with aftercare package/lifetime

Then told my Dr who made a note that he would hear from them ect.

I went to Leeds for my consultation, but he only operates in Manchester cost me 10,500 aswell but think the price has now increased to 10995. Think Leeds Nuffield do it there for fixed price

Back