• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice please: Questions I should ask....

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Hi everyone. I have my initial consultation at Dolan Park on Wednesday. Are there any questions which are important to ask?
Does anyone know the time between consultation and the op (band)?
Thanks for your help.
Jenni

Hi everyone. I have my initial consultation at Dolan Park on Wednesday. Are there any questions which are important to ask?
Does anyone know the time between consultation and the op (band)?
Thanks for your help.
Jenni
Hi jenny, i had my band fitted at dolan park. I went for my consultation in september and had the band fitted in november, but that was my choice as i could have gone in 4 days late and had it fitted, it just depends how busy they are. Which sugeon are you seeing?. julie

Thanks Julieann, how did you find Dolan Park. How much did it hurt after?

PS I'm seeing Mr. Sigurdson.

You will be fine with mr sigurdsson, he was brilliant with me, as were the staff at dolan park, there have been one or two negative comments about dolan park, but i can only speak as i find and i had no problems what so ever. As for pain i can honstly say that apart from a little discomfort i had no pain from the wounds at all but i really really suffered with terrific shoulder pain which was referred pain from trapped wind in the stomach and even now, if i eat too quickly i still get sharp pains in the left shoulder, but dont let it worry you because not everyone gets it, i have no regrets at all, just wish i had had it done sooner. julie

Back