• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

questions

Wobbly71

Hiya, going for consultation tomorrow and have reserved a date for banding on august 28th.

Will be having op at dolan park with THG surgeon mr halstead

Are there any questions you would advise me to ask tomorrow x

I don't know the things that you may want to know, but if you can think of anything, do write them down. When I went for my consultation last month, when put on the spot I couldn't think of any questions. Mind you, I didn't have many cos I'd researched it for so long, but its easy for the mind to go blank.

If there are specific things that worry you, don't be afraid of asking about them. Hope it goes well!

Hiya.like Kate I had researched a fair bit, so I asked questions like "what will going to a restaurant be like in 12 months time?" because I needed to know what my life would be like. I also asked him to run through the risks with me and their likelihood. I was banded at Dolan Park, the good bit is that the consultation and "business" side of things is good, but more importantly the surgical and musing teams and care were for me outstanding. T xxx

thanks.

They answered most of my questions before i got chance.

was a bit confused with pre op diet advice. I said i didnt like milk and was told to just get 7 pound off o a 1000 cal a day diet?

thanks.

They answered most of my questions before i got chance.

was a bit confused with pre op diet advice. I said i didnt like milk and was told to just get 7 pound off o a 1000 cal a day diet?
The aim is to reduce liver size. Milk diet does this but can also be done with low-cal low carb diet. I did low carb high protein diet. Egs Scrambled eggs and tomatoes breakfast, slim fast shake lunch, poached salmon and vegetatles evening. 2 ltrs water & no sugar jellies for puds.

Back