• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Very Very nervous but excited as well...

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Hi everyone, I have my initial consultation tomorrow at Dolan Park with Mr Sigurdson. Has anyone going private ever been told they can't have the op ?(Band)? Or put the price up - I have scraped together just enough for the WGA deal and have nothing left. Panicking! Lv Jenni x:553:

Good luck...cant answer your questions as behind you in the quest but good luck

It's very doubtful they'd turn you(r money) away! It's a business, so at the end of the day you're more of a customer than a patient, and there's no sense in turning away customers. You'll be fine :)

Jenni very doubtful they would turn you down, unless there were major reasons for doing so. Good luck today i am sure things will go well, keep us informed.

Thankyou everyone. The consultation was good, Mr. Sigurdson is lovely and it turns out I'm really healthy physically for a fat bird! And I've lost a couple of Kgs since I last got weighed, I have booked my bed for the 22nd of March. It was such a lovely place - more like a hotel. Our car was the oldest in the carpark and I felt like Hyacinth Buckets sister ( the one married to Onslow, particularly when my husband got a pallett out of a skip in the carpark - we have an open fire so he's always on the lookout).
The people were lovely and the price was as agreed. Feel excited at the moment. Love, Jenni x

Thankyou everyone. The consultation was good, Mr. Sigurdson is lovely and it turns out I'm really healthy physically for a fat bird! And I've lost a couple of Kgs since I last got weighed, I have booked my bed for the 22nd of March. It was such a lovely place - more like a hotel. Our car was the oldest in the carpark and I felt like Hyacinth Buckets sister ( the one married to Onslow, particularly when my husband got a pallett out of a skip in the carpark - we have an open fire so he's always on the lookout).
The people were lovely and the price was as agreed. Feel excited at the moment. Love, Jenni x

well done jenni, as posted in an earlier thread, i had mr sigurdsson fit my band at dolan park and i found him to be very good so i think you've made a good choice. If you have any other questions, just ask. julie

Thanks everyone, will be asking more questions as the time gets nearer!!! x

Hi
Good luck
lol at the pallet xx
Helen

Back