• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice please

Meggie moo

Hi everyone I'm 8 days post op and on the liquid stage. Last night I made meatballs for my oh and wanted to know if I blended it down (possibly going to be gross Lol) and added liquid so that its smooth like soup can I have it?

Like everyone else am getting bored of Tom soup and chicken soup lol

hello meggie mo
how are you feeling today,
how are you going to eat meat ball after 8 days
i thought if was mushy stuff for about 6 wks
let me know how your getting on

i am still having a struggle with pre op thing
dont know how much i am expect to lose for op day
clinic said it was about 7lb so go fingers and toes crossed

kay xxx

Hi misselvis, I would blend them down god wouldn't dream of trying to eat anything like that at the moment x

Feeling pretty good today - hurrah wounds healing nicely swelling going down can feel my port which is tender to touch.

As long as you stick to the diet you will lose enough for the op I'm sure x

Not long now x

My provider advised me, that I would blend down soups etc as long as it was to a consistency that could go through a straw! So, if you can blend it down and mix it with something to make it runnier then I don't see why not. But, it was working to that consistency although not using a straw due to the extra air it can take in.

Go by your providers guidelines tho :) you're nearly there and will soon be on mash

Thanks Top Kat x

Maybe just need to spice up Tom soup as dying for garlic and spice lol

Day 21 I have been eating soft boiled chicken and veg mash xxx

And on week 2 cottage pie / mince curry and Bombay potatoe xx

Carre said:
Day 21 I have been eating soft boiled chicken and veg mash xxx

And on week 2 cottage pie / mince curry and Bombay potatoe xx

Carre stop I'm drooling lol

hi misselvis, i would blend them down god wouldn't dream of trying to eat anything like that at the moment x

feeling pretty good today - hurrah wounds healing nicely swelling going down can feel my port which is tender to touch.

As long as you stick to the diet you will lose enough for the op i'm sure x

not long now x

thank you
i just keep thinking another day another day ......
Weekend will be hard as i usally give kids when they pop in something with a cuppa
from glasgote

kay xx

Back