• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AFTER SURGERY

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
You see after you have surgery does your hands and feet get smaller as well . When I was in my 20`s I took a size 6 shoes in my 30`s they went up to 7 and a half . And my fingers got fatter as well :eek: so if they do hopefully after I get my surgery I`ll be able to buy some nice rings after my fat sausage fingers go down with my weight . GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE .
MARGARET XX

yes ring sizes go down i have gone from a mens 'w' on one finger to a womans 's' as for shoe sizes definately!! i bought a size 5 high heel shoe a couple of weeks back i normally buy a 6 and struggle to get into them width wise.

With less body fat everywhere, fingers and feet will obviously shrink.

My engagement ring was an O1/2 it now sits behind a gold band that's a size N and that is now getting looser by the day. I am getting married this year but due to me shrinking, have decided to go for a cheap one for the day but once Iget to goal get one that I really like.

As for shoes, was a seven, still a seven...:D

Asolutely they can change. I have lost at least 2 ring sizes (maybe 3) and at least 1 shoe size. I was shocked when I was going through an old box of stuff when I tried on my high school class ring and it was so big it fell off! It did make me a little sad but also happy. The shoes are another issue, now I have tons of shoes including Italian leather boots that are just too big. Oh well, I just have to get new ones and a good paying job to pay for them!

Nic:p

Margret i went private with surgicare the operation took place in the London Independent Hospital and was done by Mr Mannur who has an NHS service in Hommerton

hi marge my hands have gone real skinny, i used to wear a lot of rings, now i dont wear any not even my wedding ring, im debating wether to buy a new one or get the 1 i have made smaller, its patterned but the jeweller said the missmatch in the pattern can go to the back.
i was a size 7 shoe but i always needed wide fitting shoe or a mans size 7 trainer for that extra width, im still a size 7 but i no longer need the wide fitting shoe and i can now wear a womans size 7 trainer.

Yep I agree your hands and feet do get smaller...some of my shoes hang off me and my rings now fit properly again....its a great excuse to buy more shoes!!...xx

I definately hope the feet shrink as I take a size 9 and find it really hard to get nice ones in my size. If they were easy to get I'd be like that Emelda De marcos woman whatever her name is lol.
xx Gaynor xx
thank god its not just me!!! CANT GET MY FREAKISH SIZE 9'S ANYWHERE AND I LOVE SHOES!!! if my feet shink a bit think il be nearly as happy about that as loosing the weight :clap:

Hey and you also notice your heels last a heck of a lot longer! When I was heavier I was forever needing them heeling...all these little bonuses we never realised would happen..xx

i went to a support meet yesterday ... and was talking with them about feet and hands .. and they all said yes ...

one fella has gone down 3 sizes in shoe ... and they all had skinny fingers and all there rings where loose ...

so yea we lose weight everywhere !!!

Hi Gaynor I luv shoes as well I`v got 2 washing baskets full plus what ever is laying at the bottom of the cupboard you cant have to many shoes in my book . My Ex husband use to say get rid of them because you never wear them but I know their there if I need them ha ha
Margaret xx

Lol! Looks you made the right choice & kept the right thing! Mwahahahahaha

I have now just started wearing my wedding ring again last week, its been too small for ages. I really missed wearing it.

Im not sure how much Ive lost on my 1st week of pre-op but tho my feet and hands are the same size my feet werent killing me in the usual way when I got home from shopping yesterday and Im really looking forward to being able to wear heels more (as I used to years and years ago) in the last 10-15 years its just killed my feet being so big :(

Im not sure how much Ive lost on my 1st week of pre-op but tho my feet and hands are the same size my feet werent killing me in the usual way when I got home from shopping yesterday and Im really looking forward to being able to wear heels more (as I used to years and years ago) in the last 10-15 years its just killed my feet being so big :(
Yeah me too, The balls of my feet just can't handle them at the moment....but watch this space lol

Back