• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I`m so p***ed off I feel like throwing in the towel .

hi marge i know you have been waiting a very long time and the process has been an extreme long one for you so far, never give up as the wait will be worth it and you can get your life back on track.

liz xxx

Hi Everybody
I did take a wobble for a while and did cry and dried my bags (eyes) I even blow my nose Jay ha ha . I am a fighter and will not give up , I`ll be back on the phone on Monday and give them hell . I think I will get in touch with the liaison officer as Snow says .
This is a fantastic site for help , support and the people are great as well .
I hope you all have a lovely weekend . Take care .
Margaret xx

You are having a really tough time getting this sorted M and I really feel for you. It must be so frustrating. I am pleased that you have some fighting spirit back now. Push, remind, push some more, phone for cancellations, see yr local PALS. You will get there. So So much luck to you Margaret.
Lv Jen x

thats the spirit girl ,
don't let them grind u down,, up the fighting Irish!!!!
( well Welsh) lol you will get there girl
regards Steve

Hi Everybody
Iv just phoned the local hospital to see when I`ll be getting an appointment for my results and the Dr`s sectary said I`ll be getting seen in six months from the first date I seen the Dr in May and that will be Nov . I am so cheesed off its not right . I just feel like saying bugger it and throwing in the towel . If I don't hurry up and get this surgery I honestly cant see me going to Conor`s (my sons)wedding next Aug . I just cant stop crying and Teigan is up set because of me crying . Take care .
Margaret xx

Oh Margaret, im so sorry that your upset. If its any consolation, I had to wait from October until April with my surgeon but please dont throw the towel in it will be worth it in the end.:):):)

Keep your chin up and sending hugs to you, the time will soon pass hugs xxx

Hi Margaret, I'm glad to see that you have got your fighting spirit back. You've come so far and have fought for so long don't let them wear you down now.

If the worst should come to the worst, even if your op was a few weeks prior to the wedding, you would still lose a lot of weight. Most of all, don't forget how much your son loves you and vice versa. I'm sure he would still want you there regardless of your size. Don't let this setback compound your disappointment.

Rebirth

Aww Margaret sweetheart. Please hang on in there, you have waited this long so another 3 months is nothing. Just think of the out come. A lovely slim healthy mother of the groom on your sons wedding day.Don't give in because you deserve this xxx

Hi Everybody
I just phoned the hospital and the girl said that they started back to work today after the holidays . But she said that as soon as the Doctor looks at the scans that he will be sending the results to my Doctor and to Charing Cross . And if I have to see him they will send me an appointment . I have to phone back next week to see if the is any word then . So fingers cross . Take care .
Margaret xx

Fingers crossed for you keep the spirit up you do yourself proud :D
Some PCTs/GPs need a swift kick up the jacksie tbh:)

fingers crossed here for you girl all the best
regards steve

Hi Margaret, so glad they are sending the results to your gp. November is a very long time to wait for results of tests. Good luck hope you get your op soon. ((hugs))

Back