• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Agave

JO28172

Just tried it for the first time and yum-my!!!!!! :) can this really be ok to have?! What's your views?!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

whats agave?

It's a sugar free honey/syrup! £2.50 a bottle but gorgeous! Bought it from where the sugar section is in tesco (not jams/honey bizarrely). Caren it's mega beautifully sweet :D

It's a sugar free honey/syrup! £2.50 a bottle but gorgeous! Bought it from where the sugar section is in tesco (not jams/honey bizarrely). Caren it's mega beautifully sweet :D

omg! sounds amazing!! lol woop! xxx

I'm dreaming of waffles now :D lol

I just looked this product up on the tescos website and it states theres 3.3 grams of sugar per teaspoon! It's def fat free though.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's good for cooking, lots of recipes online. The milk/egg/sugar free cakes I make for (hyperallergenic) Charlie use it so we've been using it for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

It's good for cooking, lots of recipes online. The milk/egg/sugar free cakes I make for (hyperallergenic) Charlie use it so we've been using it for a while.

Can you recommend a website for those kind of recipes? My niece is allergic to everything and her mum has a nightmare trying to bake for her birthday party x

I just hit google I'm afraid, usually searching for vegan recipes. Then I just have to watch out for soya. There are loads of blogs etc with good tried recipes on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Google it some brands are highly processed and are not worth having,It can make some gain weight,rob vitamins and affect diabetic peeps.Maz x

Back