• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wommens problems?????

Suwiexx

Just wondered if after surgery your periods change or get better or worse as my weight is linked with my cycle and contraception ???

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I am only 11 weeks post op but already my periods have been a little lighter and less painful. I have PCOS and I am really hoping that the more weight I lose the better the symptoms.

mine have been all over the shop, heavy bleeding and lots of spotting in between! was told it will settle after about 6 months so not worried xxx

I have PCOS so was lucky to have 1 or 2 a yr pre-op. Now they are every 4 weeks. They were really heavy till doctor gave me tablets to lighten them

mine got heavier and longer to the point they were continuous without medication. recently had an endometrial ablition and all sorted!! but i am 48 and not looking at having any more children!!

Bloddy hell girlies!!!!! I too have pcos I usually have one good one one month then a bad one the next sound s like a friggin nit mare... Not looking forward to that.. So is it normal for them to change after surgery? Get longer, worse and have more of them then? don't know now if I should have asked lol xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

to be honest mine were never regular - they are now more often, and really heavy, have to wait 6 months post surgery to give them a chance to settle down then take it from there. im sure someone on here (and my gp) said the weightloss effects ya hormones resulting in period chances and skin (I have had both) I suppose its an individual thing?? best to ask consultant - although mine dismissed it!! and told me to see GP lol x

Back