• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Album Added

Ready For Change

Hiya, I just wanted to let you know that I have added an album to my profile of my weightloss so far. Click on this link and it will direct you there:
Message - WLSurgery.com
This album is meant for motivation, inspiration and is an honest look at what WLS can do, in my oppinion. I am 100% happy with my loss and wish everyone having or had WLS the very best of luck and health x

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
blimey. looking good!! love the way you've done it :) xxx

Andy1968

Hiya, I just wanted to let you know that I have added an album to my profile of my weightloss so far. Click on this link and it will direct you there:
Message - WLSurgery.com
This album is meant for motivation, inspiration and is an honest look at what WLS can do, in my oppinion. I am 100% happy with my loss and wish everyone having or had WLS the very best of luck and health x

You can definately see a change in your shape :)

This is a real booster and hope you keep up the good work..You're definately going in the right direction.
Take Care

Andy x

flowerofshona

Wohooo your doing so well hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jen1961

Is on her way!
You are doing marvellously well Katie ... go you :)

Ready For Change

Thanks guys, I'm really pleased with the results and hope everyone has the same experience as me. How you all doing pre or post op? X

Kizzy70

WOW!! your looking great!!