• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Alcohol

wildthing

As I am off on hols a week tomorrow I have been trying to be extra good, and for me that means cutting down on the wine, pleased to say I've lost 4 lbs in a couple of weeks after being same weight for aaaaages, just goes to show what damage your daily tipple at end of day can do! Feel better for it to, bags not so bad under my eyes and skin better:D

Your right Judy, the measures for wine have increased so much, 250ml is the norm which is a 1/3 of a bottle and at home its always a large one eh!?

I do like wine but I try to have a spirit with a low cal mixer instead.

Glass of wine - 250 cals

Vodka and diet lemonade and bubbles beaten out - 50 cals

Have a lovely holiday Judy xxx

25m Gin and Slimline Tonic is 56 calories,a 25m Bacardi and Diet coke is 65 calories & and 25m Southern Comfort and Diet Lemonade is 48 calories. Just thought would give u some more options ( hope u don't mind) xx

I have always been a vodka and diet coke fiend. I made the decision to cut out the fizzy drinks so now have vodka, still water and blackcurrant. Is Robinsons NAS a good choice of mixer? I use quite a bit x

I have always been a vodka and diet coke fiend. I made the decision to cut out the fizzy drinks so now have vodka, still water and blackcurrant. Is Robinsons NAS a good choice of mixer? I use quite a bit x

As us banders do not suffer from dumping like bypassers how about fresh Orange Juice, Pinapple juice, tomato juice etc???

Mejulie, I just thought juices like that would be more fattening than dilution ones, hence the Robinsons. I miss my diet coke!! x

I have fresh orange juice daily, but diluted slightly with water or ice.
It's recommended on my post-bypass diet sheet.

It's saved me on the liquid diet, because it seems to be the only thing that really 'tastes'.
Orange juice ice lollies have also been lush during this mini heatwave.

Back