• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Alison Hammond Gastric Band

yorkshirelass74

I have just read that the fantastic Alison Hammond had a gastric band around the same time as Fern Britton, for what ever reason it hasnt worked, i wonder why?:eek:

Neither did Anne Diamond's...for some people the lifestyle changes are too difficult and it doesn't work for everyone sadly.

Even bypasses can fail long term...

WLS is a tool, not a guarantee..............

Didn't Anne Diamond have hers redone as the first one was a right cock up job? I'm sure i remember that...

anne diamond's 1st band was placed wrong, and the vultures, i mean the media judged severely pppfftt:eek:, i think bypass would of been a better choice for alison x

Oh yes, i remember now, she signed up for that celebrity fit club, but had already had a band, and kept schtum. Apparently the Dr had put the band in the wrong place, a bit worrying, talk about your life in their hands!

Alison has not commented on hers, she was doing a weekly slot in a womans magazine and making a diary of her progress on the lighter life diet, but had had a gastric band and it obviously had not worked for her for whatever reason. Maybe she had gone to Anne Diamonds original surgeon!!
Mona
xxx

My surgeon told me that bands dont work with everyone for no apparent reason,

x

My surgeon told me that bands dont work with everyone for no apparent reason,

x

2 reasons bands dont work.

1. FAULTY GOODS.. faulty/damaged or placed wrong.

2.RESTRICTION LEVELS wrong op choice for the patient and wrong food choices through dislike of the restrictive feeling also not enough restrcition which can take time to get.

Back