• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done and dusted ..

debbieb

At last.. Hopefully everything should go ok now.!.. Had my stretch yesterday, everything went ok, only sting in the tail was that I wasn't allowed to go home , had to stay in hospital over night because I live on my own , which is understandable ..
I have to come back in a month to see mr Ahmed , and check on my progress, guess I have to expand my diet now, no more just soup and yogurt for me !!..Whoo hoo .. God that will be strange !.

debbieb said:
At last.. Hopefully everything should go ok now.!.. Had my stretch yesterday, everything went ok, only sting in the tail was that I wasn't allowed to go home , had to stay in hospital over night because I live on my own , which is understandable ..
I have to come back in a month to see mr Ahmed , and check on my progress, guess I have to expand my diet now, no more just soup and yogurt for me !!..Whoo hoo .. God that will be strange !.

Glad all went well I bet you can't wait to take that bite into some food!

Thats brilliant news Debbie so pleased its over for you and thta you were put to sleep i had a bad endoscopy the 2nd time was rough and i came home in shock shakn, crying and literally a heap, had good bath cry and something to eat and slept for 2 hrs. The doc was rough and i don't think i had nuff throat spray i did say thta but he said it was fine he was ramming that tube down my throat. The tears were streaming down my face, the 1st time was so much calmer and better the nurse was calm and lovely and talked me through it. pleased you all done and hopefully you can start to live. xx

chrisa said:
Thats brilliant news Debbie so pleased its over for you and thta you were put to sleep i had a bad endoscopy the 2nd time was rough and i came home in shock shakn, crying and literally a heap, had good bath cry and something to eat and slept for 2 hrs. The doc was rough and i don't think i had nuff throat spray i did say thta but he said it was fine he was ramming that tube down my throat. The tears were streaming down my face, the 1st time was so much calmer and better the nurse was calm and lovely and talked me through it. pleased you all done and hopefully you can start to live. xx

Thank you. XX

oh yay! you can finally move on :) good luck sweet :) xxx

Back