• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Penguina done and dusted and on that bench.

HA HA what I meant to say was it was my first post op poo, I thought I would never go.

I am happy for you too LOL
Your week two is fab, I only did 4lbs in my first week (but then my poo was after I weighed, so I could claim a bit more!)

Penguina and Miss Tickle ... :) ... I can't wait for the time I am watching what is coming our rather than what is going in!!! :)

You are both doing really well ... keep at it ... and don't forget to share ... it gives us all something to look forward to!!! :)

xxx

Penguina and Miss Tickle ... :) ... I can't wait for the time I am watching what is coming our rather than what is going in!!! :)
xxx

Thanks Kim, yes your 'proud moment' will come!

yes I loved reading all the post op stories they were so inspiring, and also the problems that some had as it gave an insight that it is not all plain sailing, and that we are here for each other.

I still can't believe I am on the other side, I am blooming glad I am though. The head hunger is coming back which is not so good, but that is my only problem thus far, and is a minute one.

Back