• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ALL DONE AND DUSTED

sukies

Hi all, come out of hospital today and now im at home. i feel like i can recover better here. well on the day of my op i was the first one to go down i was not nervous at all about the op it's self, just daft little things like having to wear that horrible gown and socks. anyway 1 minute your talking away to doctors and nurses then your out for the count until you wake up in the recovery bay and the nurses asking you if you are alright. i felt pain straight away in my back could'nt feel it anywhere eles. im not used to sleeping on my back that's why i had that pain. that pain lasted the rest of the day and no amount of pain killers got rid of that. i did drift in and out of sleep and each time i woke up i had a different pain either in my tummy or in my shoulders. even the next morning i was still in discomfort but by the afternoon i was getting better. had a bowl of porridge the day i was leaving hospital and a cup of tea. waited for my tablets and the doctors and nurses to do they rounds then i could leave. so in all it was what i expected. these people who say they had no pain are really lucky..but then i am so lucky too just to of been given this operation and im so grateful to sunderland hospital, b25 doctors and nurses A BIG THANK :DYOU X

I'm glad it all went well for you. You were in a long time weren't you. I was out the day after surgery. My only pain was trapped wind and bruising.
Good luck with your loss xx
Lynne xx

So glad you are home Sukies, take it easy love and get plenty of rest now.
Sip loads of water and just take each day as it comes..xxx

Welcome home, glad you are back, rest lots and heal quickly x

We've been thinking of you Angel and so glad you are home on the Losers Bench, all done and dusted... we are all at your side.

I do hope you'll have a stress, painfree and relaxing recovery.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Glad to hear things went well and you're home resting up. Hope you're not too uncomfortable - take it easy x

:)Glad to hear you're home and all done:)
we've all moved up the bench-how does it feel?

Glad to hear it went well and you're home recovering. Hope you're not too uncomfortable - take it easy x

glad your home honey and gald all went well i was thinking of you all weekend. sorry you are in pain hope is bearable.

wishing you a good recovery and welcome to the losers bench . sending big healing hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im glad everything went well for you and im wishing you a speedy recovery, its nice to hear you had a ok time on B25 as the staff there work really hard to look after us the patients, they were also briliant with me when i was there too, i hope your back pain eases soon, and i just wanna say well done and welcome to the losers side x x x

Thanks everyone, today is another day and im feeling tons better. ive started taking all the tablets that i was given and that's easing the pain. i find that every sip or what i eat i get indigestion like pain i dont get it when im not eating so is this normal?

Very well done love, it's been a huge trauma for your body, take it easy and the Bypass will pay you back in time for all your effort and hard work... we are all thinking of you love... take care and at your side xxx

Lovely to hear you are home and recovering. I guess it will take time to adapt but I'm sure you will be reaping the benefits before you know it.

Back