• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All DonE

mightyminx49

Proud grandmother of 7
H all. I am all done and on the loosers bench. Will catch up later. :)i

Congratulations, hope all went well X

Fantastic x

Yay! Well done! Relax and get well soon! X

Yeaaaaaaaaa hope all went well and u have a fast and gret recovery xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad to hear all done..... I hope everything went to plan and now you're on your way to a speedy recovery

Take your time and enjoy the journey towards a fabulous you that's being waiting to re emerge x :)

Welcome to the bench!
Hope you have a speedy recovery from the op.
xXx

Great to hear your news Joan. Hope you have a great recovery. Look forward to reading all the details when you're strong enough for a long post.
Take care and have a lovley rest now!

Hi everyone,

Its great to be in the losers bench and though in lots of pain with wind that refuses to shift, even after having a walk to the shop and back. Have had pills to try and shift the wind but to no avail. Now I'll stop whinging and tell you all went went and after breakfast of porridge in the morning I am going home to my own bed YEAH!!!! Thanks for all your well wishes and support over the last few weeks I would have had a bigger struggle without you all. I am looking forward to the new me!! x :chores016: :D

Well done Joan I am 6 days out and feeling so much better so not long before you feel human again. Take it easy and slowly slowly x

Big Hugs x

Back