• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All DonE

mightyminx49 said:
Hi everyone,

Its great to be in the losers bench and though in lots of pain with wind that refuses to shift, even after having a walk to the shop and back. Have had pills to try and shift the wind but to no avail. Now I'll stop whinging and tell you all went went and after breakfast of porridge in the morning I am going home to my own bed YEAH!!!! Thanks for all your well wishes and support over the last few weeks I would have had a bigger struggle without you all. I am looking forward to the new me!! x :chores016: :D

I'm so glad your op's now behind you :)
Every day will get a little easier.
Take care xx

Good afternoon everyone,

I am home and doing fine. Had a nice 3 hour nap when I got home and feeling so much better than I did during the night. Havent slept in hospital apart from when I was in surgery :D and drifting in and out of sleep. Pain during the night wasnt wind as I had shifted that with a nice warm drink.......pure nectar :D I can tell you. Got some pain meds and my own prescribed sleeping meds and got 4 hours straight. Breakfast was horrid because it was too runny and no sugar. I managed 4 desert spoons full which the dietician say was expected. I was FULL!!!! Wow what a feeling. Am going to watch TV now and then go and visit my sister up the road for a short while. Will catch up with you all later. :D x

Great news! Glad you're doing well! X

Morning everyone, hope you are all feeling tip top.

I have tried typing and posting 3 times nows and i keep catching the key that deletes everything because I am trying to type too fast and my laptop keyboard is smaller than my desktop. LOL

Feel fab today, pills went down with a little pain this morning but I have very little from the op. A good night sleep and I feel really well. Wind not a problem today :D and I have had 4 teaspoons of yoghurt.

I have lost 3lbs since yesterday so am happy about that, now I am just working out what meals to have today.

Catch you all later :) x

Back