• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All I want for Christmas

Wendy1

All i want for Christmas is some slim legs how do you get them? Lost all the weight, but my legs are still fat. I get so sad when i see people with lovely slim legs. If there is any wishes going Think of me.
But i am gratfull for the weight loss.
Merry Christmas To You All xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I want an op date would be nice. Above all, a peaceful,stress free and tranquil Christmas. With love from my good lady wife, good stuff on the TV and an easy night shift.

Last edited:
I want my date too, Merry christmas everyone xx

I wish you ALL get your wishes. Merry Christmas all :)

I would like a new job where i am valued and encouraged to work as part of a team. Asking a lot i know but not impossible My would be nice xx

A magic pill that makes me a size 12 and stay that way, even if i eat crap lol.... Merry Christmas all xxx

Is a pair of irregular choice wahey crochet boots. Or if they're out of stock, a pair of miaow boots with a matching bag :)

I'd really like an op date through the letterbox too, please Santa...

Obviously this thread doesn't belong in gastric sleeve inspirational pictures but I have no idea where to move it. Help me out Wendy1, what op have you had, do you want the thread moved there on in the chat section?

Yes everyone can have a wish but please try and start threads in more appropriate places.

I will move this one to chit chat.

Back