• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

all systems go

clairer17

Well I've been for my pre-op assessment at Darlington Hospital all went well lost another 5 lb so that's it till 2 June when I start my Liver diet then 17 June is my operation date with Mr Mitchell scary stuff but happy.#gastric bypass

Whooooooooop exciting :)

Good luck for 17th June. How exciting. :eek:)

Well I've been for my pre-op assessment at Darlington Hospital all went well lost another 5 lb so that's it till 2 June when I start my Liver diet then 17 June is my operation date with Mr Mitchell scary stuff but happy.#gastric bypass
congrats mines on 23rd, best of luck :)

Not long going to start this weekend pureeing food up ......x
yes, not looking forward to the pre op as i do love my food. Main reason I'm in this mess lol

good luck

yes, not looking forward to the pre op as i do love my food. Main reason I'm in this mess lol

Mine isn't to bad I've got 4 portions of protein, 3 dairy ,2 fruit unlimited fruit and veg with a few exceptions, 1 bread that's about it daily for 2 weeks x

Mine isn't to bad I've got 4 portions of protein, 3 dairy ,2 fruit unlimited fruit and veg with a few exceptions, 1 bread that's about it daily for 2 weeks x
I'm not sure what mine is yet. I find out on 16th. I believe they give a choice if 3? If so maybe some food will be better than no food ie on the milk diet.

I'm not sure what mine is yet. I find out on 16th. I believe they give a choice if 3? If so maybe some food will be better than no food ie on the milk diet.

No way could I do milk diet never drank it since a child makes want to vomit the thought of it lol......i wish it was the night before now and i was going in tomorrow so excited I could burst x

No way could I do milk diet never drank it since a child makes want to vomit the thought of it lol......i wish it was the night before now and i was going in tomorrow so excited I could burst x
me too not long now :D

Back