• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Almost 5 weeks out pain :(

nicola1723

Hi all.
Last 2 days I've had pain at the top of my tummy and down my left side and felt nauseous even drinking water. Any ideas?

had this myself the surgeon said it was bruising to the muscles and they take a lot longer to heal than the incisions it does ease i am just over 3 months out still get some left hand side pain/discomfort just be gentle on yourself

Yeah have experienced similar throughout my journey. I use buscopan, whenever I had bread I used to get this. Even now tyr not too have too much bread or would have to take buscopan for 5 days till it settles down. xx

I'm still on my antacids and didn't have one yesterday, I couldn't eat at all without them! Think that's what caused it. X

quite possible sometimes just no rhyme or reason to why these things occur, what may affect you one dya may not the next just 1 big learning curve. xx

Just be easy on yourself and if it keeps happening ask your GP for some omeprazole :)

Back