• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Almost 6 months post op - 104lbs down - piccies :) xx

kateyloo

I haven't been on here for a while as I have been quite busy with my new life - firstly, I got engaged (WOOOHOO) which resulted in a party of course - was so great to see people that I hadn't seen for a while and receive lots of compliments on my weight loss :) - I have attached some piccies for you to nose at...

I have also just returned from 2 weeks at my Mums in the Sth of France - it was so nice to finally get on a flight and not require an extension belt and I even had space either side of me in the seat :) - and whilst I was there I swam, cycled, rode one of my Mums horses (haven't done that since I was 15!), helped her build a fence and managed to do the daily 'poo pick' after 3 horses and 3 ponies - a big job I can tell you and something I would've hated doing a few stone again - needless to say with all the exercise and despite induldging a little (I was on holiday after all) - I still managed to lose 6 lbs!

Anyway, back to reality now and work (booohooo) - roll on August and my next holiday - hopefully another stone lighter! xx IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

Great pics hun, congratulation on your engagement. And well done with the weight loss, you look fantastic. I'm on the waiting list for El Hasani, but it gonna be about 2 years!!! :cry:

Best of luck for the future XX

Back