• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey strangers!

Thanks again all. Everything goin well so far! Got my telephone check up in 2wks and blood tests being done tomoro so fingers crossed all well on that front. Although, I must admit, I'm TERRIBLE at remembering to take the forceval :-/

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

U look stunning in your avatar. How r u? Have u finally been approved???

Everyone else, thanks alot. Am sure all yours will be successful too :)

Thank you very much chick :D Thats lovely of you xxx

I have been on my pre op diet for nearly 2 weeks now. I have my pre op Monday and my op is 30th March!! Can't wait!! xxx

Oh my goodness. You look amazing! I am so happy for you. You are an inspiration. Well done.

Fuffs said:
Thank you very much chick :D Thats lovely of you xxx

I have been on my pre op diet for nearly 2 weeks now. I have my pre op Monday and my op is 30th March!! Can't wait!! xxx

Oh wow. I am soooo happy for u :-D
Here comes slimdon!!!

Oh wow. I am soooo happy for u :-D
Here comes slimdon!!!

Thanks beautiful! :D

I really hope I can shrink my big ass all the way to slimdom lol

Wow you look amazing, congratulations! I feel like I have been stuck in the 15's forever...was nearly 25 stone at biggest so know I should not worry. Hopefully this plateau will end and I can get moving I'm your direction.

Fuffs said:
Thanks beautiful! :D

I really hope I can shrink my big ass all the way to slimdom lol

U will. And not long left to wait now. Sooo excited for u!

EmmaLouise81 said:
Wow you look amazing, congratulations! I feel like I have been stuck in the 15's forever...was nearly 25 stone at biggest so know I should not worry. Hopefully this plateau will end and I can get moving I'm your direction.

I can't seem to get past the 14st mark! Rly p-ing me off!!!

On the flip side I'm 4 days late (which has not happened once since op) and even tho tests come bk neg at mo my doc doin blood test as thinks I might be preg! I know it not long enuf in the consultants eyes but I REALLY hope I am!!! One of the main reasons I had this op. so ppl, PLEASE keep everything crossed that it's not just my body being horrible to me!!!

AngelEyezHoney said:
U will. And not long left to wait now. Sooo excited for u!

I can't seem to get past the 14st mark! Rly p-ing me off!!!

On the flip side I'm 4 days late (which has not happened once since op) and even tho tests come bk neg at mo my doc doin blood test as thinks I might be preg! I know it not long enuf in the consultants eyes but I REALLY hope I am!!! One of the main reasons I had this op. so ppl, PLEASE keep everything crossed that it's not just my body being horrible to me!!!

Thank you!!!!

And I am really excited for you! Really hope you are pregnant!! :D Good luck xxx

Is there any news? The pregnancy would be a cherry on the cake! But plenty of time yet. You would never know that the pictures are of the same person you have been amazing.

Omg where have you gone? Thanks for the pictures Hun. They are insertional. I'm at the start of my journey and was scarred about the op but seeing your pictures have confirmed that I'm doing right thing. So i thank you. Xx

Sar2567 said:
Is there any news? The pregnancy would be a cherry on the cake! But plenty of time yet. You would never know that the pictures are of the same person you have been amazing.

Hey, nope, wasn't pregnant. Think it was just stress :( oh well, like you said plenty of time! And thank u :-D

bubbles82 said:
Omg where have you gone? Thanks for the pictures Hun. They are insertional. I'm at the start of my journey and was scarred about the op but seeing your pictures have confirmed that I'm doing right thing. So i thank you. Xx

Don't be scared pls! It's funny I was scared for about 3 days in the wk leading up to op but before and actual day of op I was calm! I just kept thinkin that if I didn't have it I'd never get what I want (ie baby) and that I'd prob be dead in next 10yrs if I kept going the same way. Now, I feel great! It been nrly a yr since op and it's FLOWN by!
I hope all goes well for you and you're as happy as I am wiv the results xx

There is plenty of time :) (((hugs)))

The year has flown by!! Cant believe it. And you have done so damn well. Any tips? lol xxx

Fuffs said:

The year has flown by!! Cant believe it. And you have done so damn well. Any tips? lol xxx

Fuffs said:

Know your limits! It's been a yr nrly and if I'm not thinkin then I'll still have that one mouthful too much and bein sick! Although sayin that I can eat ALOT more than I used to be able to. I have my days where I don't eat and days where I do then regret it! Just cos I've been down tho. Luckily I'm it puttin on any weight...I'm just not losin it either at mo!
How u feelin? So happy you had it now :)

Havin one of those day where I regret it now :( friends were over yday and have a bit to drink early on, then my bright spark of a bf ordered pizza! Lol and ME being the bright spark that I AM had some, and a chicken wing, but massively paying for it today :( stomach in knots :( you have been warned ppl lol

Even if u can eat relatively normally stay away from the greasy food...gives u terrible gas...and the other :(

Cos I very rarely dump anymore I don't always pay attention or think about it and it bites me on the ass big time!

AngelEyezHoney said:
Know your limits! It's been a yr nrly and if I'm not thinkin then I'll still have that one mouthful too much and bein sick! Although sayin that I can eat ALOT more than I used to be able to. I have my days where I don't eat and days where I do then regret it! Just cos I've been down tho. Luckily I'm it puttin on any weight...I'm just not losin it either at mo!
How u feelin? So happy you had it now :)

I am feeling pretty good. Surreal to be post op. fearing being a freak of nature who won't get below 20st (all stupidity lol)

Thanks for the warning. It must be so hard to undo years of habits. Remembering to sip is annoying. Can you more than sip now?

Back