• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey strangers!

Well hey y'all lol
As per true me fashion it's been a while since I managed to get on and update! Working a ridiculous amount of hrs on top of family bein in hosp wiv pneumonia and trouble in paradise with the bf but things have evened out a bit now and I have some time on my way home from Dorset (a much needed wkend away!) so thought I'd drop by and put a few more piccies up!!!

So I'm now 9 and a half months post bypass and just over 9st down! Am finally into the size 14's! (I was a 26/28)

I can eat quite a bit more now but still hit and miss with whether I actually want to eat!

So here's a few pics from this wkend!

If there's anyone out there that is still deciding whether they want to go ahead or not all I can say is DO IT! Was the best thing I ever did. Am finally who I want to be and look how I wanna look!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-1338567315.jpg
    image-1338567315.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 288
  • image-3613801561.jpg
    image-3613801561.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 294
  • image-3748929457.jpg
    image-3748929457.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 281
  • image-3377619130.jpg
    image-3377619130.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 287
  • image-3393834519.jpg
    image-3393834519.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 277
OMG !!!!!!

You look amazing.........WOW!

Congratulations hun, I only hope that when I have my op I can be as successful as you

Well done

Kim XX

Wow well done

U look fab well dun cx

Attachments

• image-3126377797.jpg
    image-3126377797.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 119
O M G! You look like a totally different person, well done you your looking fab! x

Thanks all :-D
Love the new me...even tho I have a newly realised shopping addiction!!!

AngelEyezHoney said:
Thanks all :-D
Love the new me...even tho I have a newly realised shopping addiction!!!

Wow!!!!! You go!!! Seems like only yesterday you had your op! You look amazing. Like a totally different person. I am stunned!

Can't wait for my op! :D

wow you look amazing. xxxx

wow you look absolutely amazing. you would think you were looking at two different people. way to go girl.
i really, really hope my sleeve op will be as successful as your bypass op xx

Fuffs said:
Wow!!!!! You go!!! Seems like only yesterday you had your op! You look amazing. Like a totally different person. I am stunned!

Can't wait for my op! :D

U look stunning in your avatar. How r u? Have u finally been approved???

Everyone else, thanks alot. Am sure all yours will be successful too :)

You look amazing! Well done you :)

Goodness me, it is unbelievable that its you in both pictures, what a transformation. Amazing, you must be thrilled :) x

wow, you really do look fantastic, well done xxx looking at amazing photos like yours gives me hope, it puts a really big smile on my face xxx

Shopping addiction is way better than food addiction. You have done really well hun. Good luck.

Wow you look amazing I had bypass on Friday seeing pics like this makes me so excited for my weight loss journey!

Gr8 to see you back hun - you're doing fantastic! Well done x

Back