• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Almost 7 years since my gastric bypass

emma-louise

my new life!!
7 years nearly...that's gone fast..
It's been one TOUGH ride and anyone who thinks I have taken the easy route to weightloss hasn't a clue.
I started out size 24/26 I'm currently 14/16,my weight has increased and I've had several stomach surgeries..including Peterson defect.
I am grateful for my bypass..BUT its come with a lot of problems for me..on saying this if I hadn't had the surgery I'd dread to think the size I may have got.

Huge hugs hon - didn't realise you'd had to have more surgery? Hope you're okay now?

Hi yvessa,it's been a while..yes I'm afraid I've had several things done..
how are you? Ive gone up to size 16 in clothes now..a bit Mad with myself for allowing this to happen,but I've had such a shitty time with my stomach,it's got me down.

I'm coping - medically no issues and team are happy with me, but severely lactose intolerant and falling asleep after certain meals so have to be quite careful. Dumping is worse now than before! I can't have carbs like bread or cereal in the mornings, although I can later in the day. Am normally a stable weight but have put on a bit over the holiday so am working to get it gone. What have you had to have done?

Back